SKL International is looking for a Digital Communication and Graphic Design Specialist for implementation of Ukraine Local Empowerment, Accountability and Development Programme - U-LEAD with Europe Support to improved administrative service delivery, Roll-out Phase extension
The Digital Communication and Graphic Design Specialist should be a talented communications professional: skilled in graphic design and digital communications; proficient in WordPress and website content maintenance; self- motivated person with high level of English, who can work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment. The position requires integrity, innovation, problem-solving skills, professionalism, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member.
Duties of Digital Communication and Graphic Design Specialist include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the design and production of print, digital and social campaign graphics;
• Ability to work from concept through execution and maintain identity guidelines;
• Work collaboratively to refine design concepts and to express complex messages clearly and concisely and ensure optimal user experience;
• Maintain library of corporate identity marks, templates and other resources;
• Prioritize and balance multiple projects while maintaining exceptional quality of work;
• Work closely with all actors on communication matters: SKL International, NIRAS, hromadas and other actors in order to reach common visibility standards and recognition of the Programme;
• Work closely with the core team in Kyiv and Stockholm;
• Produce content (texts and visuals) related to ASCs openings relevant for media, social media, website, etc.;
• Media support of various public events on national level in order to achieve better understanding of the Programme, recognition and visibility;
• Coordinate efficiently with vendors (design and print houses, BTL agencies, MB agencies, production houses etc.).
Interested applicants should send their proposal as one PDF document, comprising the following documents, to SKL International no later than February 20th, 2020:
a) Up-to-date CV indicating relevant experience and qualifications (maximum two A4-pages);
b) A brief description of the applicant’s motivation and suitability for the assignment (maximum one A4-page);
c) A statement that the applicant will be available to start the position no later than 1st of March 2020.
Proposals and questions should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The details of the vacancy are available here.