Project ‘EU Support to the east of Ukraine – Recovery, Peacebuilding and Governance’
Start date: August 2018
End Date: July 2022
Support Amount: $ 7,488,729 USA
Goals and objectives:
- Support for the effective development of local self-government and implementation of decentralization reform in newly amalgamated communities in the government-controlled areas of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.
- Cultivating access to high-quality administrative and social services by residents living along contact line, including IDPs.
- Improving the capacity of local governments to undertake gender-responsive strategic planning, budgeting, transparent project implementation and local policymaking aimed at social cohesion at regional and local levels, increasing public and private investment and promoting inclusive economic growth.
- Supporting the regional health care system in the way of its effective growth in the framework of state reform and according to the specific needs of the population affected directly by the conflict. Strengthening the capacity of primary and secondary care levels as well as emergency medicine.
- Olena Ruditch – Programme Coordinator
- Nazarii Atamanchuk – Strategic Planning Specialist
- Dmytro Kurochka – Territorial Amalgamation Specialist
- Hanna Biliavska – Territorial Amalgamation Specialist
- Natalya Belyukina – Socio-economic Development Specialist
- Anatolii Moloshnyi – Administrative Decentralization Specialist
- Nataliia Osypenko – Fiscal Decentralization Specialist
- Viktoriya Yehorova – Anti-corruption Specialist
- Vadym Sharko – Health Governance Specialist
- Nataliia Prokhorenko – Project Associate